Partnering To Provide Telecom Support And Technicians
Companies have chosen Merlin Communications as their preferred subcontractor because:
- We respect your relationship with your customer and will represent you well.
- We have great rates, allowing you to maintain your profitability.
- Our project managers will keep you up to date on the progress of the job.
- Our technicians are professional and the industry’s best practices are our standard
We offer the ability to tailor telephone system services per your requirements.
We can provide:
- On site training for customer on installed systems
- Technicians for system moves
- Technicians for telecom system adds
- Technicians for telecom system changes
- Complete project managed installations
- Troubleshooting telephone systems
- Onsite maintenance
- Telephone system evaluation and recommendation
- Telephone system repairs
Merlin Communications can help your company extend your territory by offering a local presence for technical support for maintenance contracts, system installs, wire projects or simple MAC work. Our technical support staff is manufacturer trained and certified in the equipment we service. Installation services include cabling for voice, data and fiber optics; basic rack and stack or complete system configurations including programming and professional training.
Merlin Communications provides certified and trained professionals for all your service needs. Our skilled professional services team can provide a wide range of programming from simple programming requests to the most complex enterprise solutions.
When utilizing our Project Manager Service you get a single point of contact between your company and your customers to schedule and coordinate all phases of a project. This will guarantee the required resources such as technicians, programmers and trainers are available when needed. They will supervise the project from inception to completion, ensuring complete customer satisfaction. Our Project Managers have an understanding of the product line as well as a strong knowledge of the installation process giving them the ability to oversee the project and provide successful results.